Goodstart Select InductNow to Train 13,000 staff. Goodstart Early Learning launched its comprehensive Induction Program on InductNow to deliver online training to its centres in all states and territories.
Goodstart Early Learning is the largest provider of childcare services in Australia in its 700 childcare centres. Staff training and ongoing professional development are central to the organisation. They have been using the InductNow platform for over 4 years and this year they have upgraded to the new version to deliver personalised learning to its 13,000+ staff members.
The Goodstart InductNow solution
The 2015 release of InductNow provided a wide range of opportunities for Goodstart to deliver personalised learning, compliance and training for each staff member.
The Goodstart Professional Learning and Development Portal features the following:
- A personal training dashboard for each staff member
- A custom set of courses for each staff member based on their role and location
- A custom set of documents that can be downloaded
- A personalised training record to store data on all online and face to face training
- A custom stream of news and alerts specific to the staff
From an administration viewpoint, Goodstart management can complete a range of tasks that include the ability to:
- Build and customise their own training courses
- Create unlimited courses and modules
- Create and assign certificates
- Create hierarchical traing groups – state, area and suburb for each centre
- Assign staff automatically into the designated training groups
- Assign courses, training programs, documents and news to each group
- Assign manager to each group
- Allow managers to track their staff from mobile devices with visual and data reports
Contact Us About Your Online Induction and Training Program
Contact our team to discuss your online induction and training project. We provide online automated solutions that cater from 50 staff or contractors to over 200,000 learners. Call us on 1300 787 611 or +61 7 5555 0180 to learn more about our products and services.