Hosting and Managed Support Services
Mediasphere provides enterprise level hosting with responsive client support services. All Mediasphere websites and online training portals are hosted at Mediasphere’s data warehouse facility – Rackspace. We host and manage your data in country through Rackspace’s global hosting network. Our hosting and managed support services include:
- Keycard protocols, biometric scanning protocols and round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance monitor access to every one of our data centres.
- Only authorised data centre personnel are granted access credentials to our data centres. No one else can enter the production area of the data centre without prior clearance and an appropriate escort.
- Every data centre employee undergoes multiple and thorough background security checks.
- Should a total utility power outage ever occur, all of our data centres’ power systems are designed to run uninterrupted, with every server receiving conditioned UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) power.
- Our UPS power subsystem is N+1 redundant, with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails.
If an extended utility power outage occurs, on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely.
- Every data centre’s HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is N+1 redundant. This ensures that a duplicate system immediately comes online should there be a HVAC system failure.
- Every 90 seconds, all the air in our data centres is circulated and filtered to remove dust and dirt.
- Our advanced fire suppression systems are designed to stop fires from spreading.
- Dedicated to our customers’ hosting needs only
- Always high-performance bandwidth
- Nine network providers, for multiple redundancies
- Fibre carriers enter at disparate points to guard against failure
- Network topology and configuration automatically improves in real time
- Configuration, co-developed with Cisco, guards against single points of failure at the shared network level (extendable to your VLAN environment)
- Cisco and Arbor Networks work with us to continually improve monitoring and security
- We require that the networking and security teams working in our data centres be certified. We also require that they be thoroughly experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise-level networks.
- Our Certified Network Technicians are trained to the highest industry standards.
Core routing equipment
- Only fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment is used in Rackspace data centres.
- Fibre carriers enter our data centres at disparate points to guard against service failure.
- Technical Support – Service Level Agreement
- After the launch of your site, Mediasphere’s Support Service Level Agreement (SLA) is initialised.
Contact Us to Learn About our Hosting and Support
Contact our technical team on 1300 787 611 or +61 7 5555 0180 to learn more about our suite of hosting, data back-up and support services. We comply with the latest security and standards specifications and standards and our environment meets all Federal Government and industry standards requirements.