Mediasphere has extensive experience in online content development and has been commissioned to build online courses for a wide range of clients globally. Our team has re-envisioned how online learning environments are created and structured to deliver responsive, effective and intuitive learning spaces and content. www.mediasphere.com.au
Our platforms and services help organisations deliver contextual learning and training in the areas of compliance, competency, accreditation and qualification. We are a team of leading eLearning specialists, providing the corporate, healthcare, government and education sectors with innovative, cloud based training solutions to enable our clients to respond to their learners’ needs.
In 2016, Mediasphere was awarded Global Top 10 LMS by HR Tech Outlook for our software.
Mediasphere’s content department is expanding rapidly and we are ready to appoint new Content Writers to build courses for our clients. Our writers create online content using our award-winning content editor.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Exceptional writing skills with high levels of literacy
- A passion for writing for an online audience across a range of demographics
- Creativity in how complex concepts can be presented online using multimedia/HTML5 (note that web development skills are not required for this role)
- Skills in planning and writing scripts for video or animation
- The ability to work quickly and meet production milestones
- The confidence to provide direction and ideas on how content can be presented
- Skills in planning and writing quiz questions to assess knowledge on a course
In addition to your writing and creativity passion you should be:
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Competent in the use of computer systems
- A great communicator who can liaise professionally with our clients
- A self-starter that can work in office and/or virtual office locations
Nice to have:
- A university or tertiary degree
- Experience writing for the web
- Image and video editing skills
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday the 16th of December with ‘Content Creator Position’ in the subject line of the email. Recent graduates should also be encouraged to apply as we will be providing extensive training and mentoring.