Mediasphere Strategic Partners
Mediasphere is pleased work for a range of leading companies in the distribution of the award-winning InductNow, PowerCPD, Lion LMS and CertNow platforms. Our partners are located in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
All partners have joined the Mediasphere Channel Partner Program and represent our platforms and content development services. Learn more about the Mediasphere Channel Partner Program.
InductPro – Australia
InductPro is an initiative of Safety Concepts Pty Ltd, a leading online provider of WHS compliance, risk and governance services. InductPro is an accredited Mediasphere Partner that delivers the following services:
- Direct sales of their courses to their clients
- The InductPro product is a branded Mediasphere LMS training platform
- The ability to sell packaged versions of their content on the LMS to their clients
Contact InductPro on 1300 773 801 or visit www.inductpro.com.au
4community – Australia
4community specialises in tailored e-learning resources for the health, education, social services, not for profit, association, mutual and religious sectors.
We work alongside your team to develop resources that are engaging and memorable; resources that connect the public with your cause or increase the effectiveness of members, consumers, volunteers and staff.
Our approach clearly identifies learning objectives and develops engaging learning models and resources. We provide support across strategy, content, learning materials, business systems and learning delivery.
Contact 4community on (02) 9025 9333 or visit http://www.4community.com/
Micomm – Queensland Australia
Established by Noel Herley and Susan Herley in 1985 as Central Queensland Public Relations (CQPR), the company developed a solid reputation for providing professional communications consulting and audio-visual production services to government, agriculture, education and mining.
MICOMM’s project portfolio ranges from the development of company-wide eLearning programs to site-specific training videos and safety awareness video clips. Consulting work includes community consultation for large mining projects, strategy development for site safety communication campaigns and writing of submissions for global awards events.
Contact Micomm – Email: email@example.com Phone: (07) 4922 3322 Website: www.micomm.com.au
ServiceIQ – New Zealand
Mediasphere and ServiceIQ have established a partnership that is providing significant opportunities to both organisations. The partnership is based upon the following:
- The planning and build of a new agile online training platform to deliver dynamic training online and in the workplace
- Direct integration with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- The development of online courses to serve a range of training sectors
- The promotion of the industry, workplace, education and government training platforms in New Zealand
ServiceIQ is the industry training organisation (ITO) for the aviation, hospitality, retail, travel, tourism, museums and wholesale sectors. We’re all about empowering and motivating people to provide great service. This helps businesses remain competitive and New Zealand to be internationally recognised as a great place to live or visit. It also gives people working in our industries valuable skills and knowledge along with nationally recognised qualifications.
For ITO and RTO Assessment and Learning Portals contact ServiceIQ on Freephone or email intel@ServiceIQ.org.nz. Visit http://www.serviceiq.org.nz/
Stratus Blue – New Zealand
Stratus Blue are ICT Systems Integrators specialising in:
- Cloud Solutions such as Connectivity, Data Management, Software and Voice,
- Professional Services that include consultancy, Deployment Engineering, Help Desk, support and Project Management,
- Education Services including My Big Campus, Mobile Management and Next Generation Filtering.
Through innovative solutions they pride ourselves on our ability to adapt to industry dynamics that result in a better value proposition for our clients. Stratus Blue is entrenched in the belief that every client and their requirements are unique and very rarely does one solution fit all, therefore, every solution needs to be uniquely designed and implemented.
Stratus Blue will work with your organisation to design and implement simple solutions to complex problems. For corporate training, continuing professional development and online inductions contact Stratus Blue on 07 578 8433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
United Kingdom and Europe
Steljes – United Kingdom
Steljes, with their head office in London, is Mediasphere key partner in the UK. Mediasphere and Steljes established a strategic partnership in 2010 and this alliance includes the following benefits for both organisations:
- Mediasphere developed s Steljes specific training platform with courses which is being marketed to clients in the UK
- Steljes has created a custom online training package on the Mediasphere LMS and is selling the platform bundled with their content to its channel throughout Europe
- Stategic assistance in the expansion of the online training market in UK and Europe
- The ongoing development of the training platform to meet the exact requirements for the European market
Steljes has been demonstrating its passion for identifying the latest in technology to excite, disrupt and change our way of living and working since its inception in 1987. As a growing company, Steljes understands that commercial success doesn’t just happen. It requires know-how and dedication, combined with a lot of spirit! With strong links throughout the UK and Ireland, and global links and connections to the whole of Europe, Steljes is well positioned to understand the passions that drive technology advances and the physical reach to deliver.
View the Steljes Training Portal – http://steljestraining.com/ – http://www.steljes.com/services/training