Aviation Australia is a world class, registered training organisation, established by the Queensland State Government in 2001 to support the development and growth of aviation and aerospace industries in both the Australian and international markets.
Aviation Australia offer courses in cabin crew, engineering and pilot training to aspiring individuals, looking to pursue a career in the aviation industry. For those already leading a successful career, Aviation Australia provides the opportunity to up skill or gain professional development, with a variety of short courses to further advance within the industry. As a result, Aviation Australia is a partner to over 60 airlines and aerospace companies, governments, defence forces and regulatory authorities, with over 1000 graduates working worldwide.
All Aviation Australia programs are designed with a balanced focus between knowledge, skills, values and experience, ensuring that graduates enter employment with strong skills and a thorough understanding of aviation quality, safety and environmental standards. Aviation Australia are committed to delivering quality, flexible and cost-effective accredited training to individuals and companies.
Here at Mediasphere, we support Aviation Australia’s mission to deliver excellence in training to help shape the future of the aviation industry worldwide. The use of our PowerHouse platform allows them to do this with confidence. Aviation Australia provide learning programs that are designed with a balanced focus between knowledge, skills, values and experience, ensuring that graduates enter employment with strong skills and a thorough understanding of aviation quality, safety and environmental standards. Aviation Australia are committed to delivering quality, flexible and cost-effective accredited training to individuals and companies.
How Does PowerHouse Fit in with Aviation Australia?
- Build unlimited e-Books and Courses
- Publish unlimited events and webinars
- Create unlimited hierarchical Training Groups and assign managers to those groups
- Manager Dashboards with remote management, reporting and business analytics
- User Dashboards with visual data analytics and profile management
- Broadcast news and assign to specific groups
- Publish unlimited documents and assign to specific groups
- Create managers and assign to groups for front end access
- Report pack to track and report on end users
- Caters for up to 200,000 end users per portal
- Integrates seamlessly with their existing applications (payroll, HRIS etc.)
- Monitor and track grades and behaviour on all of their students.
PowerHouse Hub & Aviation Australia’s Future
Mediasphere and Aviation Australia have built a strong and loyal relationship over the years. PowerHouse allows Aviation Australia to create, publish and track their extensive training programs for all graduates, trainees and staff. It allows them to manage individual groups of trainees and assign them managers to track their progression. Each group can be assigned relevant news, courses and documents and reports can be pulled on any individual, a group as a whole or every trainee and graduate withing their system.
PowerHouse allows Aviation Australia to concentrate on creating and training the future in their sector and on shaping the future of the aviation industry worldwide with the confidence in a system that will maintain, manage and create everything the need to succeed with their plan.